Parents/legal guardians and pupils
Personal Data Administrator
The administrator of your personal data and your child’s personal data is EPIXPERT Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (03-934), st. Kryniczna 7. Here’s how you can contact us:
- by letter, sending correspondence to our address,
- by phone, at the phone number: 22 308 90 60,
- by e-mail, sending correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted:
- by letter, sending correspondence to our address (with the DPO’s note),
- by e-mail, sending correspondence to email@example.com.
Source and scope of processed data
Personal data (name of the student, class, name and surname of the parent/guardian, contact details) could be obtained from the educational institution to which your child attends.
Purpose and basis of personal data processing
Your personal data will be processed only for the purpose of:
- the implementation of health services, in accordance with art. 9 (2) (h) of the GDPR,
- fulfillment of the legal obligation incumbent on us, in accordance with art. 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR, resulting from: the Act of 12 April 2019 on health care for students, the Act on Patient Rights and the Patient Ombudsman, the Act of 15 April 2011 on medical activities, the Act of 5 December 1996 on the professions of doctor and dentist, the obligation to archive documentation, from 74 of the Accounting Act, in connection with settlements and the Civil Code,
- the implementation of our justified objectives, in accordance with art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, such as claims or defense against claims, contact for purposes related to the provision of medical care services.
The recipients of your personal data may be: postal service providers – in the case of sending records by post, a law firm, in the case of claims, another medical facility to which records will be transferred after termination of the contract for the provision of medical services between the school and us or another school to which records will be transferred after your child’s education at the American School of Warsaw has ended or has been transferred to another facility, and entities cooperating with us in connection with the provision of services:
- hosting services,
- IT systems;
- service and software providers.
We may also provide to the American School of Warsaw the data of your child in order to enable the American School of Warsaw perform its services specified in the Enrollment Agreement, in particular data on your child’s the well-being at school or information about the need to send the student home due to illness.
Data retention period
We will process your personal data for the period of:
- until your child changes educational institution or until the end of the educational process.
- 5 years (from the end of the year), in the scope of data necessary for settlements, counting from the date of performance of the service, in accordance with 74 of the Accounting Act,
- until the period of limitation for claims or the lodging of an effective objection.
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to access your personal data,
- Right to rectification
- the right to delete data in the event that we process them without a legal basis,
- the right to restriction of processing
- the right to object
- the right to lodge a complaint with the PDPO (st. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw), when you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Voluntary nature of data provision:
Providing your personal data is a condition for medical care of your child.